Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Angels are Weeping...

 
 
 
     It has been over 24 hours since a lone gunman killed his mother, gained entrance into Sandy Hook Elementary School and entered infamy.  The lame stream media has had NOTHING but constant coverage of this tragedy since the news first broke.  I am not sure exactly how I feel about that, other than why is it considered "important news" to shove a microphone in someone's face who knew the murderer years ago?  Or ask the child survivors to relate what they saw, heard, and oh yes...most importantly...what they FELT?  I am sorry, but that is outrageous to me.  Is THAT truly necessary?????????  Leave these poor children alone!  Haven't they suffered enough?  Leave it to the experts to help these children re-live the horror in order to work through their PTSD...not some moron with a microphone and a press pass!



 
 
 
     Right on cue, AS SOON as the news broke, it became a political issue. Well intentioned, I am sure, left leaning liberal "progressives" came crawling out of the woodwork DEMANDING GUN CONTROL LAWS.  Even BHO jumped on the bandwagon in his "PRESIDENTAL" news conference...The same president who PROMISED to bring us together as a nation chose the occasion of the murder of what, 27 innocent people...mostly CHILDREN...to further his agenda.  That infuriated me.  Ditto his fake tears.  I am sorry.  I would HOPE and PRAY that the man has at least one ounce of human decency in him.  SURELY he does love his children!  (Michelle, well, not commenting...) but nobody can convince me he was truly crying...but God forgive me if I am wrong!



 
    
      Anyone who knows the Bible...and many who don't...know what direction this world is headed...  a One World Goverment. What people who don't know or believe the Bible also don't know is that this OWG will be controlled by Satan and his minions.  The atrocity which was committed yesterday is just another stepping stone in his plan.  Make no mistake.  Just like Hitler, the powers that be are coming after our guns.  Disarm the innocent. In the words of BHO's buddy, Rahm Emanuel, "Don't let a serious crisis go to waste."  And this is a VERY SERIOUS CRISIS.  The murder of innocent children.  It is just maddening to me that the left is blinded to the truth. 


 
 

            I hope whoever reads this will also read the comments at the end of this website.  Here are some random comments: 

  • You mean, pass really, really tough gun control laws ... like Norway did??
  • And the way to defeat this:
    Oh, you're for gun control? Tell me more about how no one can buy illegal drugs in this country.
  • I would like to hear them explain how the Mexi drug cartels got a hold of more than 2,000 guns as part of Barry and Eric's Fast & Furious operation. They ignore that, but exploit this. Satan is proud of his minions in the Obama Nation.
  • When someone runs over twenty kids at a playground, will we ban cars?
  • 'This'? What is 'this'? This kid had a PERSONALITY DISORDER; the guns didn't. Mentally ill people intent on killing will always find a weapon. Did you hear about the maniac who went on a stabbing rampage in a Chinese school today?
  • You are right. It's time to take a serious look on how we handle mental illneess , and why we dont institutionalize people like the Colorado Joker and today's shooter .
    American's have always had guns , per capita far more had them in the past, yet there wasnt' any shootings of little children.
    The horror began when modern mental health turned towards the "miracle" of drugs to fix their patients enough to allow them to walk among us. We sent the Joker to college instead of the lunny bin where he'd not been able to hurt anyone.

    All I know is that I am SO VERY GRATEFUL that God is still on His throne...that He still has control of this pitiful world.  My prayer is for the parents and families of these precious, innocent children and adults that were so savagely taken out of this world.  There is NO comfort but Jesus.  I can only pray they turn to Him for help...






  







    



6 comments:

  1. WHAT a beautiful post, dear Sue. Thank you for directing us here. I will go back and encourage people to read this from my site.

    My post tomorrow has a picture not unsimilar to yours of Jesus with a child. I don't for a second believe Obama was crying; he is plotting how he will use this to break the second amendment down...by Executive Order. The dictator lives.

    But God lives on His throne..thank GOD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue,
    I concur with Z. A beautiful post!

    why is it considered "important news" to shove a microphone in someone's face who knew the murderer years ago? Or ask the child survivors to relate what they saw, heard, and oh yes...most importantly...what they FELT? I am sorry, but that is outrageous....

    For that very reason, I have stopped watching any television coverage of the horror in Newtown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I to understand that you want NO CHANGE in the gun laws? When I started reading your article, I wrongly assumed that you would advocate at least a tightening of the rules. You've no need to worry. Obama will not be able to push any changes through. But I'm surprised at you blaming Satan for wanting a ban. I think like the MAJORITY of decent Americans that God wants a ban.

    And did a couple of dozen innocent children die in the Chinese school? These Victims had a chance of surviving, unlike the American kids with up to seven high-velocity bullets in their tiny bodies,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't speak for God but in his 10 rules he doesn't call for a ban on weapons, but on the behavior of the people. He doesn't mention it anywhere in his entire book either.

      Maybe God forgot?

      BTW, I don't know where you got your statistics but I challenge your assertion that the MAJORITY of decent Americans think like you do about what God wants. Not that God makes his decisions based on a majority vote.\ anyway.

      Delete
    2. Many thanks, Grant, and I admire you for jumping to Sue's defence. Your opinion is greatly respected.
      The "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" ruled by Satan and his minions [mentioned by Sue above] has taken a step nearer according to Sue because of this shooting atrocity, and the POWERS THAT BE are coming after our guns.
      I think that I can see the TRUTH O.K.
      The rules of God were laid out in the Old Testament #5 THOU SHALT NOT KILL. Christ tried to explain the rules in the New Testament when he did mention the carrying of weapons "Those who live by the sword", He declared,"shall die by the sword".

      Delete