Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just a quick post...



...while I am listening to my beloved Bengals on the radio. (Game was blacked out...GRRRRRR!!! )





Just gonna post a few 'toons that I found while perusing the net tonight...Just some random thoughts...







{Double click on any pic to get a better view...}



















for my daughter...I love you, honey.







and finally...








Good night, all! (This is my siggy from the Bengals forum...It's not looking good for us tonight...or the rest of the season. But hey, Hope Springs Eternal for me where my Bengals are concerned...)




3 comments:

  1. Love the cartoons! I hate to speak ill of someone who has just died BUT I'm finding irony in the fact that some are suggesting this health care bill be named after Kennedy. The bill does not value life and neither did he when he left Mary Jo Kopechne in the water 40 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cartoons are excellent, especially the one of Teddy Kennedy. He may be saved (that's no my job, thankfully), which is wonderful, but the legacy he left on earth is one of evil and distrust. Our Constitution has suffered at the hands of too many like him.
    Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend pal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no football fan here, but I SURE DO LIKE those cartoons! XX

    ReplyDelete