Monday, November 9, 2009

An oldie, but a goodie...and some Monday Night Football!

Hat tip to Rebecca at "Feigned Sincerity"...


Enjoy!








I had been looking for a place to use this:













It is Monday night...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????




Denver, PLEASE beat Pittsburgh tonight!!!

Love,
The Entire Bengal Nation!!!



***hoping to be standing ALONE atop the AFC North come tomorrow morning***






Please forgive this foray into the world of NFL football this evening. It is just that the last time my Beloved Bengals had a record this good, my 22 year old daughter was 11 months old. The year was 1988 and we went to the Super Bowl. Can you forgive my sheer euphoria???












3 comments:

  1. I saw this clip ages ago and forgot about it. I have to put it on FB. I have friends on FB who are democrats - I don't think they like me anymore- that is OK. Enjoy the game but I just asked my husband he said that Pittsburgh is leading...sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clip of Bob Hope. He was a true patriot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the condolences, Sue. Yeah, not a happy camper right about now...Next week will tell the tale. We play them...in their house...and whoever wins will stand alone!

    Yeah, my Democratic friends on facebook have probably blocked me by now...

    Thanks for the comments Sue and Sparky. PROUD to have you gals as blogging buddies and FB Pals!

    ReplyDelete